Appearing in "The Last Farewell!"Edit
- Avengers (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Master of Evil
- Plantman (plant simuloid)
- Iron Man (Only in flashback)
- Barney Barton (Only in flashback)
- Trish Starr (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Bob (news anchor)
- Judge Shipman
- Captain Marvel (in Elysius' & Eros' thoughts)
- Mentor (A'Lars)
- Fred Sloan
- New York
- Federal maximum security prison, western Pennsylvania
- Arcturus IV
- Hawkeye's Bow
- Trick Arrows
- Captain America's Shield
- Beetle Armor MK II
- Miniaturized cerebral scanner
Synopsis for "The Last Farewell!"Edit
In the wake of recent events, the Avengers tie up loose ends. The Masters of Evil are jailed, and Hawkeye is exonerated by the state court in regard to Egghead's death. The criminal scientist's remains are cremated, then scattered at sea by Hank Pym and Trish Starr. Then the Avengers assemble for the dual purpose of testing Hank with Stark's cerebral scanner, thus eliminating the possibility that his mental breakdown was caused by outside forces, and formally clearing Hawkeye of causing Egghead's demise. Having spoken in the archer's defense. Hank leaves his Yellowjacket equipment for a possible successor, says his good-byes to the Avengers and to Jan, and departs to start a new civilian career.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Avengers Vol 1 230 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Avengers series
- Images from Avengers Vol 1 230
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|