Appearing in "Three Angels Fallen!"Edit
- Captain America (Steve Rogers) (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Thor / Donald Blake (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Iron Man (Tony Stark) (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Wasp (Janet van Dyne) (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Tigra (Greer Nelson) (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Edwin Jarvis
- Yellowjacket (Hank Pym) (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Angel (Warren Worthington III)
- Ghost Rider (Johnny Blaze)
- Salvation One robot (Only in flashback)
- Candy Southern
- Mr Obadiah
- Mr Adamson
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- Alkalai Flats
- Al's Diner
- Alkalai Flats
Synopsis for "Three Angels Fallen!"Edit
Expelled from the Avengers, Yellowjacket wanders aimlessly for two days before returning home to apologize to Jan, but she has already decided to divorce him and tells him to collect his belongings and leave. Meanwhile, in the New Mexico desert, Warren Worthington, alias the Angel, and his girlfriend Candy Southern are the victims of an unprovoked attack by a berserk Ghost Rider, and the Avengers soon arrive seeking the supernatural cyclist. When an emergency again forces Johnny Blaze to become the Ghost Rider, his alter ego takes the battle to his new pursuers. He lures Captain America and Tigra into a box canyon, then blasts them with his hellfire. He then incapacitates the attacking Iron Man, and uses the force of Thor's own hammer against him. Nevertheless, the heroes regroup and confront their foe a second time. Although overmatched, the Ghost Rider vows to fight on until he is destroyed, but the recovered Angel appears and calms his former teammate. The Ghost Rider becomes Johnny Blaze again, and the Avengers leave him to work out his problems alone.
- This issue also contains an advert for Hostess Cup Cakes featuring Spider-Man vs. some troublemakers.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Avengers Vol 1 214 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Avengers series
- Images from Avengers Vol 1 214
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|