Appearing in "Back to the Stone Age!"Edit
- Grey Gargoyle (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Margot Neil (Only Appearance)
- Thor (Only in flashback)
- Sif (Only in flashback)
- Fandral (Only in flashback)
- Fee-Lon (Only in flashback)
- Senator Fleckner
- Senator Reischel
- Senator Roosevelt
Synopsis for "Back to the Stone Age!"Edit
The Avengers battle the Grey Gargoyle. He defeats them and leaves. The Falcon follows the Gargoyle, who heads back to his former apartment. It is now occupied by a woman. He wants to augment his powers, and asks her where his chemicals are. She tells him she threw them away. Enraged, he is about to attack her when the Falcon shows up. Falcon tells Redwing to go alert the Avengers, but the Gargoyle turns him to stone before he can. The Falcon then battles the Gargoyle, hoping to cause enough of a ruckus, and to keep up the battle long enough, for the Avengers to find out about it and show up. They show up in time, and the Scarlet Witch uses her hex power to turn the Gargoyle back into flesh and blood. Returning to the court, the Avengers find the case awarded in their favor. Gyrich is forced to greatly loosen his restrictions on the Avengers.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Avengers Vol 1 191 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Avengers series
- Images from Avengers Vol 1 191
- The Grey Gargoyle previously appeared last issue and will appear next in Amazing Spider-Man #219.
Links and ReferencesEdit
- ↑ First and only known appearance to date besides flashbacks