- A hail Mary pass in the form of enough antibiotic to treat the entire cast of Jersey Shore.
- -- Iron Man about the antidote to cure the Hulk.
Appearing in the 1st StoryEdit
- Sergei Sorokin (First appearance)
- Yun Guang Han (First appearance)
- Unnamed scientists (Corpse)
- Camp Vostok
• Did you know that there’s a theory that the bacteria in our bodies actually controls our moods and may even be responsible for elements of our personalities? TONY STARK and BRUCE BANNER did.
• What happens when a 20 million-year-old evolutionary catalyst infects a HULK? Could it be a cure?
• Meanwhile, on the outside, CAPTAINS MARVEL AND AMERICA must find the missing scientist before he unleashes said bacteria on the world.
- No special notes.
TriviaEdit* The cover of this issue is an actual repainted version of an unused cover for Avengers Vol 4 #9.
- The cell where Hulk is kept in the Helicarrier in this issue is similar to the cell where Loki was incarcerated by S.H.I.E.L.D. in the The Avengers movie.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Avengers Assemble Vol 2 10 on the forums
- Images from Avengers Assemble Vol 2 10
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|