Appearing in "Final Exam Part 1"Edit
- Avengers Academy
- Briggs Chemical LLC
Synopsis for "Final Exam Part 1"Edit
Mettle and Hazmat are at the beach, but their unusual appearances make it hard for them to enjoy it. Hazmat gets a call from Briggs, saying he has found a cure.
Meanwhile, Reptil and White Tiger visit A.R.M.O.R. for advice about their magical items. They do not get a straight answer, however, and are called by Hazmat to join them for Briggs demonstration.
Mettle and Hazmat are also joined by Lightspeed and Striker (Who were trying ther luck in Hollywood) and Finnesse and X-23, who had been fighting Brainchild in the Savage Land. Veil reveals to the students that she's been cured with Alchemist's new invention "Clean Slate". Mettle and Hazmat take the cure, and than Jeremy revealed his true intentions: to wipe every superhumans powers off the planet and to regift it only to the people who would use it properly. Jocasta tries to stop him, but Briggs switches her body to a locked office. After defeating the depowered Reptil, White Tiger, Lightspeed, Finnesse, and X-23, Briggs extends his offer to Mettle, Hazmat, Striker, and Veil who accept.
- No special notes.
- • AvX fall-out: Avengers Academy is closed...indefinitely!
• Alchemist, a.k.a. wunderkind industrialist Jeremy Briggs, offers the students a chance to be normal again! But is there a catch? And who will accept his deal? • Years of plot threads explode as your favorite Avengers Academy characters face their ultimate challenges in parts 1 & 2 of “Final Exam”!
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Avengers Academy Vol 1 34 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Avengers Academy series
- Images from Avengers Academy Vol 1 34
Links and ReferencesEdit