Appearing in "Betrayal!"Edit
Synopsis for "Betrayal!"Edit
The Avengers (joined by their long-absent members Iron Man and Thor) are invited to attempt to destroy a cylinder of Adamantium created by scientist Myron MacLain aboard S.H.I.E.L.D.'s helicarrier. While discussing the potential use of the metal, the Vision soon finds his mind being taken over and he disappears.
Shortly afterwards, as the Avengers return home, Iron Man is suddenly trapped in the training room, and while the other Avengers are occupied getting him out, the Vision travels to the helicarrier and steals the cylinder of Adamantium.
When the Avengers find out they begin to speculate why Vision would betray them, just as the Vision returns and attacks the Wasp. The Avengers gang up and attack the Vision, until the Vision tells them that, for reasons beyond his control, he'd used the Adamantium to rebuild his creator: Ultron.
- Comic Book Artist #2, pg. 21 presents the previously unpublished Barry Windsor-Smith rejected cover for this issue.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Avengers Vol 1 66 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Avengers series
- Images from Avengers Vol 1 66
Links and ReferencesEdit
--Comic Book Artist-- is published by --Two Morrows-- 
|Like this? Let us know!|