During the so-called "Acts of Vengeance" affair, where in villains of all types tried to defeat heroes outside their usual repertoire, the Jester was contacted by a robot of the villain Doctor Doom to create a team to defeat the Avengers. The Jester contacted many second-tier criminals to form his "Assembly of Evil," including the heroes Cloak and Dagger, whose reputation as vigilantes has often left them be mistaken for criminals.
The Assembly confronted a small contingent of Avengers who were holding a press conference regarding the "Acts of Vengeance." The Avengers defeated the Assembly with the help of Cloak and Dagger, who had only agreed to join the villains so they could foil their plans. The Assembly was remanded to custody and the various members have never since banded together again.
Equipment: None known.
Transportation: None known.
Weapons: None known.
- No trivia.
- 8 Assembly of Evil (Earth-616) Members
- 2 Appearances of Assembly of Evil (Earth-616)
- Media Assembly of Evil (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- Images that include Assembly of Evil (Earth-616)
- Team Gallery: Assembly of Evil (Earth-616)
- Fan-Art Gallery: Assembly of Evil (Earth-616)
Links and References
- The Unofficial Handbook to the Marvel Universe