Armageddon was artificially created by Apocalypse through the genetic material of Apocalypse himself and Jean Grey as his ultimate weapon. Ironically, he rejected Apocalypse's methods and instead joined against his worst enemies, the X-Men (Earth-2182). He helped the X-Men destroy his father.
He later joined the X-Men, although he never felt as though he fit in with them. Nightcrawler assured him his place was with the X-Men. He even helped the X-Men defeat the Brotherhood of Evil Mutants led by Cyclops.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
PowersAll the powers of both Apocalypse and Jean Grey.
- 3 Appearances of Armageddon (Earth-2182)
- 2 Images featuring Armageddon (Earth-2182)
- Quotations by or about Armageddon (Earth-2182)
- Character Gallery: Armageddon (Earth-2182)
- Fan-Art Gallery: Armageddon (Earth-2182)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|