- I've got a secret weapon, Richards. You were just too blind to see it. When I said I was buddies with my brain tumor... it wasn't a joke.
He managed to convince the City, controller of Children of Tomorrow's base, to rebel against the Maker, allowing Anthony to use the City's parts to assemble a giant Iron Man armor which he used to fight the Maker and a giant Hulk.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
Anthony is a sentient brain tumor capable of communicating with technology and Tony Stark, because of being a part of his brain. He has his own consciousness separate from that of Tony Stark, and the two can act independently, not even needing to be near each other. His physical body is only an image imposed on the minds of those he communicates with.
EquipmentFormerly Giant Iron Man Armor.
Various repulsor and conventional weapons.
- 11 Appearances of Anthony (Brain tumor) (Earth-1610)
- Images featuring Anthony (Brain tumor) (Earth-1610)
- 1 Quotations by or about Anthony (Brain tumor) (Earth-1610)
- Character Gallery: Anthony (Brain tumor) (Earth-1610)
- Fan-Art Gallery: Anthony (Brain tumor) (Earth-1610)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
- Search the Forums for: