Angels are celestial beings that live in the extra-dimensional realm of heaven. They were created by God with the sole purpose to serve him. They were charged with protecting mankind from the evils of the universe. However,some of the angels were jealous of the humans and attempted to rebel against their father lead by Lucifer but they were cast out of heaven to the extra-dimensional realm known as Hell. Over time these fallen angels became demons. These two factions have been at war for over one million years.
- Archangels - are the highest orders of Angels, they warriors tasked with the official business of Heaven.
- Asura - are an group of Angels known as "the assassins of Heaven"
- Council of Thrones
- Grigori - were originally created to protect over mankind, but went rogue and remained on the earthly realm.
- Religion as Replacement for Thought Coalition
- Throne Angels
- Power Angels
- Virtue Angels
Powers and Abilities
The appearence of angels are widely varied and many seem able to alter their appearance at will, but most favor beautiful humanoid forms with large, birdlike wings growing pertruding from their shoulder blades. They are true immortal and do not age.
Angels depending on their ranking in heirachy of heaven have varying levels of superhuman strength and powers. They fire bolts of heavenly fire from their hands or summon burning swords at will. They can make themselves invisible to humans, although rare sensitives may still see them.
Many angels can generate illusions and compel humans to obey their will, and some can resurrect the dead by sharing their own divine essence with the deceased.
Warriors, scholars, philosophers
Average Strength level
Varying level of strength
Can be killed and harmed with heavenly made weapons
Population: Thousands, but no exact recorded number
Type of Government: God (father/creator)
Level of Technology: Beyond humans
Cultural Traits: Servants of God
Representatives: 'Existing Angels:
Afterlife, Agent of Heaven, Armaros, Andy, Angel of Death, Anielle, Arcturus, Armaziel, Azrael, Daniel, Emmael, Ephesus,Esphares, Esther, Ezekeel, Gabriel the Archangel, Gadriel the Archangel, Golden Angel, Lusa Gregor, Hafaza, Izadquiel ,Jodyquiel, Metatron, Harry Moron, Ruth, Sariel, Sansenoy, Semangol, Senoy, Shemhazai, Spirit of Christmas, Tariel, Thrasher, Todyquiel, Tzadqiel, Uriel the Archangel, Michael the Archangel, Raphael the Archangel, Aberham, David, Azazel, Vraniel
- Angels are a recent addition to the Marvel Universe. Demons have appeared as villains in many titles, the comics had avoided featuring angels or directly mentioning the presence of the Judeo-Christian God until the 1990s.
- No trivia.