Appearing in "Secrets!"Edit
Synopsis for "Secrets!"Edit
Traveller appears in Peter Parker's dream, telling him they've both been manipulated,-while the Host hunt Chakra at Scrier's behest. Apparently, Traveller is not the Host's true leader. Rather, Gaunt's employer is. Later, Peter and Ben learn John Jameson is looking for Spider-Man. Meanwhile, Mr. Nacht reports to Gaunt and Scrier that Chakra escaped. Peter and Spidey arrive at Ravencroft where John takes them to Chakra who asks Spidey to help Traveller. Spidey agrees and sends Peter home but Peter puts a spider-tracer on him. Chakra reveals to Spidey that Traveller is just a therapist whose low-level psionic powers activated after a mental breakdown. Elsewhere, Scrier visits the Rose who turns down an alliance having learned that Scrier is just one of a whole Brotherhood now controlled by an "unknown mastermind." Simultaneously, Spidey and Chakra defeat the Host only to face the Brotherhood of Scriers. As Spidey is overwhelmed. Peter arrives in a spare mask and gets Traveller out of his prison: a canister at the bottom of a swimming pool. Traveller uses his powers to fell the Scriers, and then escapes with Chakra. At the warehouse, Gaunt kills Scrier for his failure.
- No special notes.
- Revealed at last: the shocking secrets of Scrier and Judas Traveler! The deadly duo played a key role In the lives of Peter Parker and Ben Reilly— now Spider-Man discovers everything he thought he knew about them Is wrong! The saga of the clone Is coming to an end (starting In SPECTACULAR SPIDER-MAN #240), and the unraveling of all the mysteries starts here!
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Amazing Spider-Man Vol 1 417 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Amazing Spider-Man series
- Images from Amazing Spider-Man Vol 1 417
Links and ReferencesEdit