Appearing in "One Clue Over The Cuckoo's Nest"Edit
- New York State
Synopsis for "One Clue Over The Cuckoo's Nest"Edit
Part 4 of "Invasion of the Spider-Slayers." Black Cat demonstrates her new skills and powers in the Parker's apartment. She expresses a desire to resume her heroic adventures. Mary Jane is less than pleased to have her in their apartment. Later, Peter and Mary Jane are on a walk with his parents. Peter's suspicions that his parents are imposters are aroused when they fail to remember getting him a dog when he was young. Peter and Felicia continue their investigation into the manufacturing of the robots. They pursue a lead concerning Mendel Stromm, that of his assistant, MAX YOUNG. They learn that Young has escaped the mental institution he was committed to. As they leave, Spider-Man spots a small robotic spider that had been watching them. As the heroes realize that not only are the robotic spiders watching Spider-Man but they are transmitting his location to the attack robots. Simultaneously, the heroes are attacked by a monstrous hulking robot (See cover image). The multiple screens seem to indicate a correlation with MAX YOUNG, who also has multiple personalities. The heroes are unable to damage the robot, so Spider-Man manipulates the robot's multiple personalities to trick the machine into destroying itself. Now the heroes learn that the escape of MAX YOUNG, was masterminded by a one, ALISTAIR SMYTHE, the maker of the Spider-Slayers! At the close of the story, Richard and Mary Parker encounter a man they had seen earlier in the week who claimed to know them. Before they can speak, he points a gun at them and tells them to get into his car, they obey and the story closes.
Appearing in "Strained Relations"Edit
- Mary Jane Watson Parker (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Peter Parker (Only in flashback)
- Aunt May (Only in flashback)
- Richard Parker (Only in flashback)
- Mary Parker (Only in flashback)
- Philip Watson (Only in flashback)
- Madeline Watson (Only in flashback)
- Gayle Watson (Only in flashback)
- Timothy Byrnes (Only in flashback)
- Frank Brown (Only in flashback)
- Movie Director (Only Appearance)
Synopsis for "Strained Relations"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Amazing Spider-Man Vol 1 371 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Amazing Spider-Man series
- Images from Amazing Spider-Man Vol 1 371
Links and ReferencesEdit
- ↑ First and only known appearance to date besides flashbacks