Appearing in "Sting Your Partner!"Edit
- Phillip Barnett
- Joy Mercado
- Lance Bannon
- General Chester Musgrave (First appearance)
- Mr. Watanabe (Real-Estate Agent) (Only Appearance)
- Morris (Only Appearance)
- Sandy Kintzler (MJ's friend)
- Sholly (First appearance)
- United States of America
Synopsis for "Sting Your Partner!"Edit
Justin Hammer provides the Scorpion with a new enhanced costume, for which he agrees to kidnap General Chester Musgrave. In Manhattan, Pete and MJ are house-hunting without much luck. Peter can't get a photo gig from JJJ who is actually the Chameleon in disguise. MJ loses another modeling assignment so she goes clubbing. She returns at 3AM and has an argument with Peter. In a SoHo loft, Harry discovers a cache of his father's Goblin costumes. Peter attends a ceremony honoring Musgrave where the Scorpion crashes onto the stage. Spidey intervenes and they fight until Scorpion brings down a wall that Spidey catches to save the audience. Scorpion snatches Musgrave but when he hears attending photographer Lance Bannon mention JJJ, he instead demands Jameson be turned over to him in exchange for the General.
- No special notes.
- The Scorpion's back—and he's got a new, deadlier tail! Scorpion's been hired to kidnap someone, but Scorpion turns the job into a plot to kidnap J. Jonah Jameson. Trouble is, the Jameson he tries to catch is really the Chameleon!
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Amazing Spider-Man Vol 1 318 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Amazing Spider-Man series
- Images from Amazing Spider-Man Vol 1 318
Links and ReferencesEdit
- ↑ First and only known appearance to date besides flashbacks
|Like this? Let us know!|