Appearing in "Red 9 And Red Tape!"Edit
- Benjamin Handley (Only Appearance)
- Cheryl Swanson (Only Appearance)
- Dr. Rattamun (Only Appearance)
- Mindy (Only Appearance)
- Wendall (Only Appearance)
- Mr. Blodgett (Only Appearance)
- Spider-Man's Web-Shooters
- Black Costume (Not the Symbiote)
Synopsis for "Red 9 And Red Tape!"Edit
Red 9, a cocky teenager in a super-powered suit, attacks Spidey. They crash into a hospital room, knocking Red unconscious. There, patient "Pops" Magee insists Spidey clean up the mess. Hospital administrator Dr. Rattamun, sick of Pops, plans on taking advantage of a computer glitch declaring Pops dead to kick him out at 5p.m., and Spidey promises to straighten the mess out. Peter runs the gauntlet from Social Security office to Medicare office to Staten Island's Silver Lake Golf Course where Judge Benjamin Handley declares Pops alive again. Returning, Spidey again encounters Red 9 who left the hospital in spite of a diagnosis of walking pneumonia. He reveals his suit was stolen from his Uncle Steve who built it for NASA. During their fight, Pops' court papers are destroyed. Furious, Spidey tears Red's suit off, drops him at the hospital and gets a duplicate order from the judge but crashes into Pops' room 15 minutes late. Fortunately, Red 9 tied Dr. Rattamun up, preventing him from evicting Pops before Spidey's arrival. Pops shows his gratitude by making Spidey clean up his latest mess.
- No special notes.
- Spider-Man's been hunted by hoods, chased by super-villains and hounded almost from the first day he donned his mask by publisher J. Jonah Jameson! But now he's in trouble — big trouble — because there's a new threat in town! It's Silver Sable, Inc. — the bounty hunter organization that uses super heroes to catch their quarry! They want to put their name on the map, and Spider-Man is just the catch that will do it!
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Amazing Spider-Man Vol 1 264 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Amazing Spider-Man series
- Images from Amazing Spider-Man Vol 1 264
Links and ReferencesEdit
- ↑ First and only known appearance to date besides flashbacks