- I am all powerful! Your new Master!
- -- Mandarin
Appearing in "With These Rings, I Thee Kill!"Edit
- The Mandarin
- an old scholar
- Underground Ruins
Synopsis for "With These Rings, I Thee Kill!"Edit
Black Bolt removes the eye from the statute of Yin, but it speeds off as the Mandarin uses one of his rings to draw it to him. The Inhumans split up to set off searching for it and discover the Mandarin just after he has dissolved the sphere and absorbed its power. The Inhumans battle the Mandarin, defeat him, remove his rings and discard them underground while sealing in the cavern.
Appearing in "Deadlock"Edit
- Paul Hamilton
- Ivan Petrovitch
- Anthony Scarola
- His Henchmen
- Young Warriors
- John Lindsay "Mr. Mayor"
- New York City
- New York Press
Synopsis for "Deadlock"Edit
The Black Widow tries to persuade the Young Warriors to leave Scarola's house. She buys them a separate building and they leave Scarola's building.
- As seen on the first story pages, Story #1 (Inhumans) is Story#326-Z. Story #2 is Story #429-Z.
- This issue debuts a new letters page, Amazing Mails. Letters are published from Sheldon Wirbe, Jeff Young, Wilson Fong, Paul Levitz, and Arthur Chertowski.
- (January) "With these rings - I thee kill!" So says the Mandarin - and the Inhumans better believe it! Plus the finale of the Black Widow's greatest caper!
- (February) AND, STILL ON SALE- "With These Rings - I Thee Kill!" The Inhumans take on the Mandarin! Plus the Black Widow's greatest caper!
- John Lindsay was mayor of New York City at this time. The character "Mr. Mayor" bears a striking resemblance.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Amazing Adventures Vol 2 4 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Amazing Adventures series
- Images from Amazing Adventures Vol 2 4
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|