|Real Name||Aldrif Odinsdottir|
|Aliases||Aldrif Odinspawn, Hunt-Leader, Wingless One, Hunter of the Heavens|
|Editorial Names||Angela: Asgard's Assassin|
Buri (Tiwaz) (paternal great-grandfather),
Bolthorn (maternal great-grandfather),
|Affiliation||Formerly Guardians of the Galaxy|
|Base Of Operations||Mobile; formerly Heven; Asgard|
|Citizenship||Heven; formerly Asgard|
|Creators||Neil Gaiman, Todd McFarlane|
|Age of Ultron #10|
- I am an angel from the heavens and will not be disrespected. Whoever did this to me... Whoever brought me here against my will... My name is Angela. I'm coming to end you.
- -- Angela src
Aldrif Odinsdottir was the first born of Odin and Freyja, and heir to the Asgardian throne. When Heven waged war on Asgard, the Queen of Angels kidnapped Aldrif in an attempt to blackmail Odin into surrendering. He refused, and the Queen seemingly killed Aldrif before fleeing.
Age of Ultron
Guardians of the Galaxy
After Angela was brought to Earth-616, she made her way towards Earth to take revenge on whoever brought her there. She was angry, confused, and unknowing as to why she was pulled from her time/space/home. She appeared on the Guardians of the Galaxy's Earth signal. Gamora intercepted the call and attacked Angela. The rest of the Guardians managed to defeat her, and she was captured. After an interrogation where it was revealed her nature, Angela claimed she was only heading to Earth because she wanted to see it by herself. The Guardians realized they actually incited the fight, freed Angela and accompanied her to explore Earth.
Angela sensed the reopening of Heven to the other Nine Realms by the hand of Thor and Loki, and returned to her home. She found an exhausted Thor having fought the Angels, and proceeded to defeat him in combat, however, he was kept alive under the counsel of Loki, who had sided with the Angels as their Mistress of Strategies.
While Loki led an Angel fleet to Asgard, under the false pretense to help them destroy it, Thor escaped captivity and engaged once again Angela in combat. Their fight was interrupted by the arrival of Odin, who had been liberated by Loki from his self-exile in Asgard. Odin recognized Angela as his daughter, and offered her to join him and the rest of the Asgardians, Angela refused, as she was raised to think Asgardians were her enemies, but couldn't stay in Heven due to the Angels rejecting her for her lineage.
With no place to go, Angela set to explore the other realms.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
- Superhuman Strength: As the daughter of Odin, she would naturally have far greater strength than the average Asgardian. Considering her ability to match an admittedly weary and wounded Thor blow for blow, noting that he had 'a slight edge in raw strength', she should also possess Class 100 strength. At the same time, she noted that she was far faster than he was, though this, again, should be taken in the context of his weakened state. 
- Superhuman Durability: Being an Asgardian Goddess, Angela possesses virtual invulnerability and immunity to all known Earthly diseases and infections. She has so far comfortably flown through the vacuum of space.
- Superhuman Stamina: Angela's advanced musculature is considerably more efficient than that of a human and most other Asgardians. Her virtually inexhaustible stamina enables her to hold her breath for an undefined period of time, and exert herself at peak capacity for months without tiring at all.
- Healing Factor: Angela is not invulnerable to all harm and it is possible to injure her. But due to her unique physiology she is able to heal from most injuries much faster than a human being could.
- Longevity: It is a common misconception that Angela and the other Gods of Asgard are truly immortal. Angela and the other members of her race do age but at a rate so slow that to other beings they give the appearance of immortality.
- Flight: Angela has apparently shown the ability to fly in the vacuum of space.
- Self Sustenance: She is capable of surviving in the vacuum of space unaided.
AbilitiesHighly skilled with many weapons.
Presumably Class 100.
- The original Angela created by Neil Gaiman and Todd McFarlane first appeared in Spawn #9, and died in Spawn #100.
- 26 Appearances of Aldrif Odinsdottir (Earth-616)
- Media Aldrif Odinsdottir (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 16 Images featuring Aldrif Odinsdottir (Earth-616)
- 2 Quotations by or about Aldrif Odinsdottir (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Aldrif Odinsdottir (Earth-616)
- Fan-Art Gallery: Aldrif Odinsdottir (Earth-616)
- Angela on the Image Comics Wikia
- Angela on Wikipedia
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|