Karnak, Triton, Gorgon (nephews)
|Affiliation||Crowned ruler of the Inhumans, Inhumans Genetics Council|
|Base Of Operations||Attilan|
|Identity||No Dual Identity|
|Creators||Stan Lee, Jack Kirby|
|First Appearance||Last Appearance|
|Thor #148||Avengers #95|
Little was known about the origin of Agon, but it is known that about 110 years ago he was elected to the Genetics Council, and became such a popular member that he was crowned ruler of the Inhumans.
Becoming corrupt, some of the Inhuman citizens came to dislike him. Later, about ninety years more into his rule, a war began between their race and the Kree. Finally, at the end of the war, the Kree awarded the Inhumans for their brave efforts. This was a trick, and one night, while Agon and Rynda were working in a laboratory, a Kree star-ship crashed into the building and killed the beings. This immediately granted Black Bolt the role as monarch of the race.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
Agon is a skilled geneticist.
- 4 Appearances of Agon (Earth-616)
- Media Agon (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 3 Images featuring Agon (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about Agon (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Agon (Earth-616)
- Fan-Art Gallery: Agon (Earth-616)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
- ↑ Secret Invasion: Inhumans #3
- ↑ Retconed. The original version was: Happy with his rule, Agon made many significant advances in chemical study, and because he was such a skilled geneticist he could create powerful serums to bestow Inhumans with great abilities. One of these chemicals was the Terrigen Mist, which could strengthen the Inhuman gene magnificently. His wife Rynda was the first to be tested on, but at the time of the injection she was pregnant. When she gave birth to a son, Black Bolt, the boy became the most powerful Inhuman known alive. After this result, Agon began to inject all his other known relatives, and each of their offspring grew to have a different ability.
|Like this? Let us know!|