|Real Name||Adrian Lynn|
|Relatives||Michael Lynn (husband, deceased);|
unnamed son (deceased)
|Base Of Operations||Mobile|
|Hair||Brown Green (wig)|
|Unusual Features||Thick bulging veins. Skin is dyed green to resemble She-Hulk|
|Creators||Scott Lobdell, Dennis Jensen|
|Marvel Comics Presents #123|
Adrian Lynn was crippled in a deadly car accident. She tried to recover the use of her legs via an experimental adrenal gland transplant. The treatment worked but she lusted for more power and continued the treatment until she gained super-human strength.
Seeking revenge against She-Hulk for putting her husband in prison, Adrenazon disguised herself as She-Hulk and implicated her in crimes.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
PowersSuperhuman strength, speed, durability, and stanima. All of these factors are at sufficient levels to engage She-hulk in battle.
The treatments left her mentally unstable.
- 4 Appearances of Adrian Lynn (Earth-616)
- Media Adrian Lynn (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 3 Images featuring Adrian Lynn (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about Adrian Lynn (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Adrian Lynn (Earth-616)
- Fan-Art Gallery: Adrian Lynn (Earth-616)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|