|Base Of Operations||Realm of Nothingness|
|Creators||Simon Furman, John Royle|
|Death Metal #1|
Abysss was a mystically powered para-demon able to obliterate entire realities while traveling between them. Entering Earth-616 following the destruction of such a universe, he created the Soul Slug, which could siphon souls from others, for the purpose of removing the soul of Argon from Death Metal. He enjoys the negative existence of the Void, and loathes "foul matter" of any kind.
The revelation that Death holds Argon's consciousness sidetracks him, and he retreats into the Realm of Nothingness. He is seemingly destroyed when Death Metal disposes of a bomb by throwing it into an inter-dimensional portal linked to the Realm.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
Abysss possesses vast energy powers enabling him to consume limitless amounts of matter and energy.
- 3 Appearances of Abysss (Earth-616)
- Media Abysss (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- Images featuring Abysss (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about Abysss (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Abysss (Earth-616)
- Fan-Art Gallery: Abysss (Earth-616)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|