Abraxas was a mutated human slave-trader circa the year 2014 on Earth-691. He was the employer of the Cavaliers, supplier of humans to the Martian Masters. Abraxas was slain in a multi-party fight between himself, Killraven and his Freemen, Rattack, and the High Overlord of the Martian Masters. He managed to mortally wound Rattack before he was himself killed.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
Tentacles: His arms had mutated into powerful, squid-like tentacles, which he could use as both a whip, or to crush the life out of his foes. The tentacles had powerful suction cups which could rend flesh from bone.
- 4 Appearances of Abraxas (Earth-691)
- Media Abraxas (Earth-691) was Mentioned in
- 3 Images featuring Abraxas (Earth-691)
- Quotations by or about Abraxas (Earth-691)
- Character Gallery: Abraxas (Earth-691)
- Fan-Art Gallery: Abraxas (Earth-691)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|