Aaron Davis was a burglar. While stealing technology from Osborn Industries a spider genetically enhanced with the OZ formula crawled into his bag. The spider bit his nephew, Miles Morales, granting him powers and turning him in the new Spider-Man.
When Davis was in Mexico settling accounts in order with Scorpion, he was imprisoned. He escaped and went to the Tinkerer's hideout to blame him for the equipment he made. When both talked about the origin of the original Spider-Man, Aaron realized the spider that bit Miles in his house was the one from Osborn Industries, and that Miles was the new Spider-Man. To keep it a secret, Davis shot Tinkerer and went to visit Miles.
Using Miles secret he blackmailed Miles into helping him to defeat the Scorpion. After the Scorpion was defeated by the joined forces of Spider-Man and the Prowler, he tried to force Miles to continue working for him.
Miles made an ultimatum about their relationship; his Uncle was to stay away from his family and to leave New York City forever. At the climax of the battle, one of Aaron's damaged vibro-shock gauntlets exploded. The blast left Aaron severely injured. Before losing consciousness, Aaron cryptically told Miles that he was just like him as Miles could only look on in horror at his Uncle's state. Aaron was reported to have died from his injuries the following day.
- Getaway Jacket: A jacket made by the Thinker used to shock people.
- Flight Harness: A pair of mechanical wings that the Thinker built to allow people to fly.
- Vibro-Shock Gantlets: Gantlets that show sonic waves
- 16 Appearances of Aaron Davis (Earth-1610)
- 8 Images featuring Aaron Davis (Earth-1610)
- Quotations by or about Aaron Davis (Earth-1610)
- Character Gallery: Aaron Davis (Earth-1610)
- Fan-Art Gallery: Aaron Davis (Earth-1610)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
- Search the Forums for: