Peter Parker's long-time apartment was in this Chelsea building, rented from Mr. and Mrs. Muggins. His neighbors included three girls Candi, Randi, and Bambi, who would often sunbathe on the roof, making it difficult for Peter to slip in and out of his apartment secretly as Spider-Man. Peter moved out of the apartment shortly after his marriage to Mary Jane Watson.
Points of Interest
Peter Parker's apartment
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Appearances of 410 Chelsea Street
- Location Gallery: 410 Chelsea Street
- Images related to 410 Chelsea Street
- Fan Art Gallery: 410 Chelsea Street
- Marvel Staff members who were born in 410 Chelsea Street
Links and References